Avoid ASA(aspirin) in the first-aid kit because it is a blood thinner.
- (2)Triangular Bandages Hold compresses or splints in place.
- (1)"Ace" Bandage Supports weakened limb joints.
- (8)Sterile pads 4"X4" Dress large wounds.
- (1)4" bandage compress Dresses large wounds.
- (6)Band-aids Treat small wounds.
- (1)Roll of adhesive tape Holds compress or splint in place.
- (4)Moleskin tape squares Prevent and treat blisters.
- (1)Antiseptic soap Cleans wounds
- (1)Insect repellent Keeps insects away.
- (8)Ibuprofin Relieves aches and pains.
- (1)Small scissors Cuts moleskin and tape.
- (1)Tweezers Remove splinters and ticks
- (2)Surgical gloves
- (1)CPR mask with one way valve.
- (1)Backpack medical guide